3D drawings by Ben Heine. Incredible !! Sharvinzlife@gmail.com

Ben Heine is a Belgian multidisciplinary artist. Starting as a painter and political cartoonist, he became more widely known in 2011 for his “Pencil vs Camera”. The idea of mixing drawing with photography came to him in 2010. According to Heine it was the result of a long graphic exploration and a logic consequences of his artistic evolution. “Pencil vs Camera” mixes drawing and photography imagination and reality, through illusion and surrealism. In this project, Heine’s usually focuses on architecture, portraits and animals. Among many others, the main themes approached in “Pencil Vs Camera” are love and friendship. Heine says:
“I just make art for people. I want them to dream and forget their daily troubles. I used to write poems many years ago, I want to convey a poetic meaning into my pictures, each new creation should tell a story and generate an intense emotion, like a poem, like a melody”.












by Sharvinzlife

I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.

Follow him @ Twitter | Facebook | Google Plus